1) "Life will never lose it's romance for those who live their lives unselfishly for others." - Norman Vincent Peale
2) "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust
3) "Only those who dare to fail greatly, may ever achieve greatly."
4) "If there is no wind, ROW."
5) "Most people choose to see what is, and never turn to see what can be."
6) "There is more to life than increasing it's speed." - Ghandi
7) "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Arais Nin
8) "You find more of yourself in losing yourself. The key is to be in the moment, realizing it is moving, not static. To be, is to move with the process of the universe, as it unfolds in you, and you in it."
9) "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be, your ideal is the promise of what you shall at last unveil." - James Allen
10) "He is richest, who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature."
11) "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish."
12) "All things, by immortal power, hiddenly, to eachother, linked are." - Francis Thompson
13) "Perfect Bliss grows only in the heart made tranquil." - Hindu Proverb